Common Problem Mobility Series - Shoulder Tightness 1
1. Stand about 6 inches away from the wall and fall back into it to get your head, shoulders, and lower back to make contact with the wall.
2. Keeping contact with the wall on all those areas, lift your arms up to goal post position and push your elbows firmly against the wall as well.
3. Begin to run your elbows and forearms up the wall as high as you can and together, while keeping your elbows to the wall.
4. At the point where your elbows might lift force the motion a bit further and hold for a second then come back down to Neutral.
5. Repeat for 15-25 repetitions.