Hip Mobility Series - Part 3
1. Start on hands and knees on the floor.
2. Hips are directly over your knees, and shoulder are directly over your hands.
3. Place, and lock, your knees together.
4. While keeping a neutral spine and not allowing your butt to drop back toward your heels, you are going to shift your hips from side to side.
5. You can pause for a bit on each side to allow your glutes and hip sockets to really feel the stretch and release of any impingement you may have.
6. Maintain steady breathing and continue shifting side to side for 30s-60s