Hip Mobility Series - Part 4
Runner's Lunge With Knee Circles:
1. Start in a runner lunge with your tight leg out in front.
2. Keep your back and abs strong and your hips level to the ground as much as possible.
3. With your right knee outside of your right arm, place your hand on your foot to hold it in place and not allow the sole of your foot to lift or tilt.
4. Begin to make small circles parallel to the floor with your right knee drawing it out as wide as you can without tilting your foot, for 15 reps.
5. Now reverse the circle direction for another 15 reps.
6. Switch legs and repeat on your left side.