Hip Mobility Series - Part 6
Hip Adductor Flossing:
1. Start by sitting upright on the ground and spreading your legs as wide as you can in front of you in straddle position.
2. Place your hands on the ground behind you, pull your shoulders down and back, and lift your chest up.
3. Bend down forward by hinging at your hips keeping your hands on the ground about behind you, and maintaining good posture.
4. Rotate your feet 3 times, inward and outward as far as you can each direction.
5. Now place your hands down around your right upper thigh following with your left thigh as you lift your butt off the ground and try to straddle your legs further out and rotate your feet 2 times inward and outward as far as you can each direction.
6. Repeat by placing your hands on the ground further down, around your leg.
7. Finally, repeat all steps 3 times.