Knee Mobility Series - Part 2
Lateral And Medial High Gastrocnemius Rolling:
1. While seated upright, tuck a lacrosse or tennis ball on the outer side of your right "knee pit" and pull your calf toward your hamstring to hold the ball in place tightly.
2. While holding your leg in tight, make 10 circles with your right foot to run your calf through a variety of angles on the ball.
3. Now move the ball to the inner side of your right "knee pit" and pull your calf toward your hamstring again to hold the ball in place tightly.
4. Make the 10 circles with your right foot while maintaining good pressure on the ball between your upper calf and lower hamstring.
5. Repeat again both on the outer and inner sides of your right "knee pit" making 10 circles in the opposite direction.
6. Now perform all steps on the left leg.