Neck Mobility Series - Part 5
Scalene Tac And Stretch:
1. Standing upright, anchor your right arm internally rotated behind you with your palm faced away from you on your lower back using a heavy resistance band or leaning back against a wall.
2. Place your left fingers just above your clavicle on the soft tissue and press down firmly to "tac" your posterior scalene muscle there.
3. Tilt your head to your left dropping your left ear toward your left shoulder.
4. Then look up at a 45 degree angle over your right shoulder.
5. Hold for 5-10 seconds then repeat for 3-5 sets.
6. Repeat on the other side again with your left hand anchored behind you.