Shoulder Mobility Series - Part 2
Shoulder Blade Bowing And Retracting:
1. Sit or stand upright and lift arms up to your sides so your elbows are in line with your shoulders.
2. Bend at your elbow to create a 90 degree angle with your biceps and forearms.
3. As you inhale, pull your shoulder blades together and down as hard as you can, like you are trying to place them in your back pockets. (Hold for 3s)
4. As you exhale, bring your arms together in front of you trying to place your palms, forearms, and elbows together, while spreading your shoulder blades apart and bowing your upper back as much as possible. (Hold for 3s)
5. Be sure to keep your elbows up at shoulder height the whole time.
6. Repeat the retracting and bowing for 10 sets.