Shoulder Mobility Series - Part 5
Medicine Ball Wall Figure Eights:
1. Standing upright with a straight right arm, place a light medicine ball against the wall at shoulder height.
2. Pull your shoulder blades down and back, like you are trying to put them in your back pockets, and pop your chest up as if it is being pulled up by a balloon.
3. Keep your right hand firm against the ball, and begin to draw figure eights with your hand and ball.
* Note, the ball might not move the full figure eight, but your straight arm and hand should.
4. Do these figure eights for 30s then change direction and do another 30s
5. Switch arms and repeat.