Shoulder Mobility Series - Part 6
Trap Tacked Shoulder Flexion:
1. Place a weighted barbell on the rack at just under shoulder height so you have to crouch to get under it.
2. Place your right shoulder under the fat end of the bar close to the rack, up high on your trap near your neck.
3. Keeping good posture lift the bar slightly off that end of the rack.
4. Now pull your shoulder blades down and back and keep your right arm straight as you lift it over your head and back past your right ear as far as you can.
5. Lower the arm back down and repeat, trying to keep the motion controlled and pushing further back each time.