Shoulder Mobility Series - Part 7
Scapular And Shoulder Rolling:
1. Get on your hands and knees on the ground, keeping your hips in line with your knees and your shoulders in line with your hands.
2. While maintaining straight arms, press your chest toward the ground and allow your shoulder blades to collapse together.
3. Now roll your shoulders in a forward motion shrugging them up by your ears, then down toward the ground.
4. When your shoulders go down toward the ground, be sure to separate your shoulder blades and bow the back between them.
5. Perform 5 forward rotations, then 5 in the reverse direction.
6. Repeat for 3 sets.