Wrist Mobility Series - Part 5
1. Begin on your hands and knees fingers faced forward.
2. Spread your fingers comfortably and lean your upper body over top of your hands to apply more weight and pressure to your wrists.
3. Now, press your fingers into the ground firmly and use them to lift your palms off the ground slowly.
4. Once your palms are up and your fingers to your first knuckle are still down, Hold for 2 seconds and then slowly allow your palms to return flat to the ground.
5. Repeat the finger presses for 10 repetitions keeping the motion slow and controlled.