Wrist Mobility Series - Part 6
Fist And Hand Circles:
1. Begin standing or seated upright with your elbows tucked into your body and your forearms straight out in front of you making a 90 degree angle at your elbows.
2. With your palms faced down clinch your hands into fists and flex your fists down and back toward your forearms.
3. Now, internally rotate your arms to turn your fists faced up (still flexed).
4. Once your fists are faced straight up, unclinch your fists and open your hand bending it into extension trying to point your fingers to the ground.
5. Finally externally rotate your arms until your fingers are faced straight up.
6. Clinch your fists into flexion again and repeat for 10 full repetitions.