1. Stand or sit and place your foot on top of a tennis ball.
2. Apply as much pressure as you can handle and roll your foot back and forth with the ball in the middle of your foot from the base of the toes to the base of your heel for 30s.
3. Now start the pin point pressure rolling.
4. Start the ball on the inside of your foot at the base of your toes and apply pressure for 10s.
5. Repeat on the inner middle foot, and inner bottom foot at the base of your heel.
6. Then move the ball to the midline of your foot and apply pressure and hold at the base of the heel for 10s.
7. Repeat on the midline middle of your foot, and the midline top of your foot at the base of your toes.
8. Then move the ball to the outside of your foot and apply pressure again and hold at the outer base of your toes.
9. Repeat again at the outer middle of your foot, and one final time at the outer bottom of your foot at the base of your heel.
10. Switch feet and repeat.
⚠ TIP: You can use a lacrosse ball for more general pressure or a golf ball for more pin point pressure