1. Lay on the ground with your knees bent, and feet flat on the ground.
2. Place a lacrosse ball or tennis ball just to the right of your spine on the muscle (not on the spine itself).
3. Apply medium pressure on the ball with your body weight. Now lift your right arm straight back over your head all the way to the ground ending with your palm up.
4. Tap the back of your hand to the ground with little arm motions 5 times (I know I don't tap 5 times each time in the video, I sped things up for the times sake 😊), then do another full rep, allowing your arm to come all the way back down to your side, palm faced down. (Perform 10 sets)
5. Now slide back a bit making the ball move down your spine about .5-1 inches and repeat steps 3 and 4.
6. Keep moving down the spine for a total of 6 different positions. Then repeat the process on your left side.