Start Your Week Off Right!
Sunday has become a day to relax and get rested up for the week ahead. However, exercise should be a regular part of a Sunday’s daily activities. Exercise has been proven time and time again to aid in stress relief and relaxation. If you want to start off your week the smart way you should fit some form of exercise into your day, and you will find yourself feeling better physically and mentally, and more prepared for a productive week ahead. Here is a quick workout that will work your body from head to toe and will only take about 20 minutes of your time. Also, all you will need is a light pair of dumbbells.
Perform each of these exercises for 30 seconds and try not to take a breather between moves. Rest 30 seconds at the end and repeat for 3 sets.
- Bicep Curl To Shoulder Press
- Neutral Reverse Flys
- Back Lunge Curl (Curl The Dumbbells Up To Your Shoulders While On The Downward Motion Of Your Back Lunge)
- Air Squat
- Air Duck Squat
- Push Ups (On Knees Or Feet If You Are Able To Do Them. Push Your Limits And Make The Push Ups As Hard As You Can While Maintaining Proper Form And Depth)
Move on to this next group of exercises once each of these have been performed for a total of 3 sets. Perform these moves for 30 seconds each, once.
- Mountain Climbers (Keep The Body In Good Plank Form, And Avoid Lifting Up At Your Hips)
- Superman Holds (Both Arms And Both Legs Up And Hold)
- Wide Mountain Climbers (Draw Your Knees Wide Out Towards Your Elbows)
- Superman Reps (Up And Down With Both Arms And Legs)
- Burpees (While On Your Hand And Feet, Kick Both Feet Out Then Back In Then Jump And Repeat)
- Flutter Supermans (While In A Hold Superman Flutter Both Your Arms And Legs)
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!