Do you feel like you can’t exercise because you don’t have any equipment? Or, maybe you are traveling and the hotel you are in doesn’t have a gym? Don’t worry, you can still get a great workout in!
Be sure to stretch before and after the workout, and then perform the exercises below.
Perform each exercise for 30 seconds straight through trying not to take any breaks between each move unless you have to.
- Jumping jacks
- Push ups
- Butt Kicks
- Superman Repetitions
- Burpees (squat down, hands to the ground, jump both feet out to a lank position, then jump them back in and stand up)
- Straight Leg, Leg Lifts
- Reverse Crunch
- Plank (on elbows)
- Star Jumping Jack (squat down to touch the ground with your hands then jump your feet out to the sides as you stand up into a star position jumping jack)
- Dips (use a chair or the side of a low table)
- Jump Ducks Squat
- Flutter Supermans
- Mountain Climbers
- Scissor Kicks Up And Down
- Scissor Kicks Side To Side
- Hold Straight Legs 6 Inches Off The Ground
Go Through These Exercises As Many Sets As You Can For 35 Minutes.
Again be sure to stretch for 5 minutes before and after the workout.